Welcome to Highyard Sleddogs Adventure
We are Hans and Yvonne Hoogerwerf and together we run our husky company “Highyard Sleddogs Adventure”. The name Highyard is the translation of our last name Hoogerwerf. Highyard already exists since 1998 as a kennel in the Netherlands but then with another breed of dogs.
On the 1st of July 2005 we as a family emigrated to Sweden and in 2009 we started with our husky´s. In the course of the years we have built a kennel with our own, reliable, hard working line of huskies of which most are born with us.
We are a family business and the personal attention for guests is very important to us. This means that we take the time to tell you more about our huskies and our life in Sweden.
In our arrangements you usually go on a tour with your own family. In the high season we sometimes combine , if it is possible, two families.
In the winter you can visit us for a beautiful huskysled tour, but also in the summer there is plenty to do with us. Besides the different hikes you can also visit our kennel and for the smallest guests there is a trampoline and several animals like rabbits and chickens.
We provide among other things:
- Summer packages 2022:
- Vildmark Husky Trail
- 2-day Vildmark Husky trail *** NEW SUMMER 2022 ***
- Winter packages 2021 – 2022:
- Short, Medium, Long husky sled tours and an Exclusive day tour
- Snowshoe hikes with guide
- Rental of a complete ice-fishing package with rods, drill, backpack with chair and fishing license
- Highyard Art: pastel chalk or watercolour drawings of dogs, horses, wolves and other wildlife
- Holiday homes: Maintenance of holiday homes
- Highyard Shop: Fun homemade gadgets made of wood